You are a guest. Click to register and join the community.
Sign in to follow this  
yapkot

templatetsoster

I have been trying to break into this for at lest a month. Can't find the right jump, if it is a jump I need to find :D....

I am near just buying it but I hate to spend $100+ on something I won't use and can't get a refund for, if ya know what I mean

2 hours ago, yapkot said:

I have been trying to break into this for at lest a month. Can't find the right jump, if it is a jump I need to find :D....

I am near just buying it but I hate to spend $100+ on something I won't use and can't get a refund for, if ya know what I mean

There is the TemplateToaster 6.0.0.11509 Full Version

https://mega.nz/file/1JIFkSaR#mTXJDUlcZhT5O6yER4gVnIKOMMzwqXmVjYgJfeYnfP8

You can try it i didnt scan the file problaby its clean but scan the the files before use. If you are like it you can buy it tho

On 4/29/2020 at 12:14 AM, Enigma said:

There is the TemplateToaster 6.0.0.11509 Full Version

https://mega.nz/file/1JIFkSaR#mTXJDUlcZhT5O6yER4gVnIKOMMzwqXmVjYgJfeYnfP8

You can try it i didnt scan the file problaby its clean but scan the the files before use. If you are like it you can buy it tho

I truly appreciate that, but I have v6 and v7.  v8 has SOooo many improvements and also a few options that make me want it.  I do thank you for that though bro(or bro-ette lol)

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

bro is okay 🙂 no problem bro yeah program needs a lot of improvements but if you learn php and html you can make better templates tho

I hear ya, you know I coded a lot of sites and designed a lot too.....back in the mid 90's. I am trying to make a comeback but shit there are way too many little useless frameworks and extension languages and BS out there now. And php5 is obsolete so I am re-learning that.....toaster looks like it would be a real help to me but hey, I will get along with or without it 😄

1 minute ago, yapkot said:

I hear ya, you know I coded a lot of sites and designed a lot too.....back in the mid 90's. I am trying to make a comeback but shit there are way too many little useless frameworks and extension languages and BS out there now. And php5 is obsolete so I am re-learning that.....toaster looks like it would be a real help to me but hey, I will get along with or without it 😄

thats good bro you can learn it easily if you familiar with web developing. template toaster is a good helper you are right but its very limited 😄