You are a guest. Click to register and join the community.

Hi there! I'm Midnight✌️

Recently just joined and excited to contribute to the forum and meet new people. To tell you guys a little bit about me. I'm a Full Time Full Stack Developer and Graphic Designer. I'm currently 20 years old and love learning new things. I've been in the forum industry since 2013, went on and off due to life. But, since I found this forum and started lurking, the forum really amazed me and caught my eye. Planning to stay here for a while! 

See you guys around! 

3 hours ago, MidnightSociety said:

Hi there! I'm Midnight✌️

Recently just joined and excited to contribute to the forum and meet new people. To tell you guys a little bit about me. I'm a Full Time Full Stack Developer and Graphic Designer. I'm currently 20 years old and love learning new things. I've been in the forum industry since 2013, went on and off due to life. But, since I found this forum and started lurking, the forum really amazed me and caught my eye. Planning to stay here for a while! 

See you guys around! 

Hello Midnight and welcome thank you for the compliments. Desing not finished yet but in time will be finished. Im glad to meet you.

9 hours ago, Enigma said:

Hello Midnight and welcome thank you for the compliments. Desing not finished yet but in time will be finished. Im glad to meet you.

Thanks for the warm welcome man! My pleasure bro, it looks really appealing and unique already. Can't wait for the finished result. 😀

6 hours ago, Enigma said:

Always warm place here i wanna build warm community 😁 Btw thanks for compliments 

Well you got that right buddy. My absolute pleasure man! You deserve them. 😄

• Legend 1